Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- From Sensibility to Sense
- A Poison Pen Letter for Wickham
- Fitzwilliam Darcy, In His Own Words
- Amazing Grace: Must-See Movie
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
Tag Archives: guest blog
The blog tour for my recently released novel is winding down. It’s been a challenge to do it, but every one of these posts has been different, so that anybody following me all the way through will be spared the annoyance of reading a … Continue reading
I’m continuing my blog tour to promote my new novel, For Myself Alone, with a stop off to visit my friend Meredith Esparza! Start reading this post about gossip (an important element of the book) here, and then take a short … Continue reading
With the debut of my second novel, it’s time for another round of guest blog spots. So it’s back to Italy and an appearance on Maria Grazia’s My Jane Austen Book Club! This post features an intriguing Austen-era phenomenon: the breach-of-promise suit, … Continue reading
Supply and demand: that’s what it comes down to. I owe my writing career to the vacuum created by the difference between the high demand for Jane Austen stories and the limited supply. That’s the subject of a guest blog I wrote for … Continue reading
Fellow author/blogger Emily Snyder has asked me to her place for a friendly conversation over a cup of tea. Unfortunately, her place is on the east coast and I live on the west. The next best thing? The virtual tea party, of course … and you’re invited too! … Continue reading