Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- A Poison Pen Letter for Wickham
- Fitzwilliam Darcy, In His Own Words
- Amazing Grace: Must-See Movie
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
Tag Archives: For Myself Alone
Today, in coordination with Austen Variations, I have a scavenger hunt for you, complete with buried treasure! If you’ve already been to my post at Austen Variations, you have arrived here with a pocket full of words to solve the … Continue reading
Yesterday, when I went out for my morning constitutional, I had multicolored maple leaves crunching underfoot and the occasional spider web hitting me in the face. I also took a plastic bag along with me, into which I hoped to … Continue reading
Every Jane Austen novel reminds us of the severe limitations society placed on females of genteel birth in her era. About their only honorable option was to become some gentleman’s wife. Although the men had a far better lot in … Continue reading
Well, my blog tour for The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen is officially over. After “traveling” to at least eleven locations and writing just as many new posts for other people’s sites (while neglecting my own), this first big promotional … Continue reading
Kindle has this wonderful, but slightly scary, feature called “popular highlights.” As you’re reading your book, you have the opportunity to add virtual bookmarks or notes and to highlight passages you especially like – things you may want to come … Continue reading