Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
Mr. Collins’s Last Supper
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
- Visitors to Hunsford: a P&P Missing Scene
- Life and Other Unmanageable Events
- The Supreme Council of Baddies
- Popular Highlights “Return”
- Diverting to Derbyshire – a P&P Missing Scene
Tag Archives: Sense and Sensibility
Phew! It was a lot of work, but The Ladies of Rosings Park is successfully launched and doing well. Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to post early reviews. When you really enjoy a book, … Continue reading
Progress Report: Yay! I’m happy to say that I have officially broken out of my “analysis paralysis (see previous post).” I’ve made momentous decisions this past week about my audio books, the result of which is that I now have two amazing narrators under contract and three of … Continue reading
Maybe it’s because it was snowing this morning. But, when I thought about what “View” I might choose for this post (to go along with my cleverly themed title), my thoughts drifted to a warmer climate. This is a photo my husband … Continue reading
You’ll have to excuse me, but I’m feeling rather philosophical this morning: It’s the things/people we care about most that have the power to give us joy and also cause us pain. I know this isn’t an original thought. But … Continue reading