Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
Mr. Collins’s Last Supper
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
- Visitors to Hunsford: a P&P Missing Scene
- Life and Other Unmanageable Events
- The Supreme Council of Baddies
- Popular Highlights “Return”
- Diverting to Derbyshire – a P&P Missing Scene
Tag Archives: First of Second Chances
Spring is my favorite season of the year. After a long, dreary winter – this past one made even darker by the loss of my father at the end of November – there is finally the promise of improvement ahead. The … Continue reading
The opening line of a book is arguably the most important sentence of all. It’s the author’s initial (and possibly only) opportunity to capture the reader’s interest, to create enough curiosity in people’s minds that they keep reading. I think of A Tale … Continue reading
Elizabeth … now smiled at the rapidity and ease with which an affair was finally settled that had given them so many previous months of suspense and vexation. (Pride and Prejudice, chapter 55) I promised I would take a closer … Continue reading
After fits and starts and many interruptions, I’ve finally finished an edit of my third novel, First of Second Chances. Fresh in my mind, as I worked through the final couple of chapters, was an interesting presentation at the recent Pacific Northwest Writers Association meeting. … Continue reading