Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- The Same, Only Different
- Wrapping up the Year with a Gift for You
- Time For Thanksgiving
- From Sensibility to Sense
- A Poison Pen Letter for Wickham
- Fitzwilliam Darcy, In His Own Words
- Amazing Grace: Must-See Movie
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
Category Archives: Mt. Rainier
Yes, I am working on a Pride and Prejudice novel at the moment (see two previous posts and my progress report at the end of this one), but I like to periodically turn ideas over in my mind for future … Continue reading
For those of you living in parts of the country oppressed by heat waves and wild fires this year, I’m sure summer can’t be over soon enough to suit you. But in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, the season is short (typically July 5 … Continue reading
This sunrise this morning, framing Mt Rainier (with its shadow cast on the underside of the clouds), made me wish for the eloquence of a poet to describe its glories. Jane Austen had surprisingly little to say about mountains, I discovered, and almost nothing on … Continue reading
“I shall soon be rested,” said Fanny; “to sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure, is the most perfect refreshment.” (Mansfield Park, chapter 9)Finally! Spring has arrived in the Pacific Northwest, and I’m reminded why I … Continue reading