Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
Mr. Collins’s Last Supper
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
- Visitors to Hunsford: a P&P Missing Scene
Tag Archives: conflict
After fits and starts and many interruptions, I’ve finally finished an edit of my third novel, First of Second Chances. Fresh in my mind, as I worked through the final couple of chapters, was an interesting presentation at the recent Pacific Northwest Writers Association meeting. … Continue reading
How honest are you? In your personal code of conduct, is it okay to dodge a question that you don’t want to answer? shade the truth for a good cause? omit certain details to save yourself or another person embarrassment? … Continue reading
A couple of days ago there was another report in the news about the terrible consequences of cyber-bullying, kids using social media to dis their classmates on a massive scale. Not that gossip and slander are new. They’ve always been around; only the … Continue reading