Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
Mr. Collins’s Last Supper
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
- Visitors to Hunsford: a P&P Missing Scene
- Life and Other Unmanageable Events
- The Supreme Council of Baddies
- Popular Highlights “Return”
- Diverting to Derbyshire – a P&P Missing Scene
Category Archives: learning
Tomorrow (7/11/12), I’m giving a program at my local library. It’s on Jane Austen and her legacy, especially how it sparked my own career as an author, with a reading and signing included. It’s going to be informal, interactive, and fun. If you’re in … Continue reading
I’m declaring tomorrow, August 1, as the official launch date for The Darcys of Pemberley! I’ve been dreaming of this day for a long time – the day my first novel would be published. I’m thrilled to have come this far, and proud to … Continue reading
So I got my Kindle in the mail the other day and immediately set about learning how to use it. I figured out how change the font size and orientation, how to access the pre-loaded dictionaries, and how to make … Continue reading