Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Amazing Grace: Must-See Movie
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
Tag Archives: independent publishing
I’m declaring tomorrow, August 1, as the official launch date for The Darcys of Pemberley! I’ve been dreaming of this day for a long time – the day my first novel would be published. I’m thrilled to have come this far, and proud to … Continue reading
So I got my Kindle in the mail the other day and immediately set about learning how to use it. I figured out how change the font size and orientation, how to access the pre-loaded dictionaries, and how to make … Continue reading
Question: Should I a) publish independently now? -or- b) continue holding out hope for a traditional publishing contract? That’s the decision I’ve been wrestling with, unsure which way I should go. I’ve been writing seriously for about six years now. During that time, I’ve completed three … Continue reading