Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
- The Best Movies I Never Watch
- Beneficial Exercise
- November Nostalgia
- Sense and Sensibility: the Themes Just Keep on Coming
- Making a Start
- August Ups and Downs
- Happy Birthday to “The Darcys of Pemberley” – Celebration and Giveaway!
- A Movie Review: Emma 2020
- What’s Next?
- It’s Launch Day for “Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words”
Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
Tag Archives: writing inspiration
There are a lot of Jane Austen fans celebrating (and blogging) today, because this is the 200th anniversary of the publication of Pride and Prejudice on January 28, 1813. We’re celebrating the book itself – reason enough – but also what it has … Continue reading