Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
Mr. Collins’s Last Supper
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
- Visitors to Hunsford: a P&P Missing Scene
- Life and Other Unmanageable Events
- The Supreme Council of Baddies
- Popular Highlights “Return”
- Diverting to Derbyshire – a P&P Missing Scene
Tag Archives: book give-away
Dear Readers, I must do my best to apprise you about all that has been going forward in the last week or two since the publication of the new book. My dear Cassandra… I will give you some account of … Continue reading
Months of intensive effort have come to fruition; my “darling child” Return to Longbourn is finished, published, and successfully launched. Phew! It was a lot of work, and I feel a real sense of accomplishment. I suppose there could also be some danger of experiencing a let down at … Continue reading
It’s usually the person having the birthday who gets the presents. But in this case, it’s some of the guests who came to the Happy Birthday to “The Darcys of Pemberley” party – so I guess we could call them party favors. I … Continue reading
It’s official! My first-born literary child just turned one! It’s been a full year since The Darcys of Pemberley began hitting bookshelves and e-readers around the world, and its success has far exceeded my expectations. So I feel like celebrating! If you are … Continue reading