Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Amazing Grace: Must-See Movie
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
Category Archives: blog hop
My two new novels have just launched out into the world, and one early reader has already burned through them both, leaving 5-star reviews for each on Amazon! Here they are: Leap of Faith: What a great story! I love … Continue reading
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen has been out almost a month now, and what a busy month it has been! Since the official launch, I have traveled (virtually) back and forth across the country and across the globe on … Continue reading
Although I’m still trying to preserve the afterglow of my experience at the JASNA AGM in Minneapolis (see previous post), I want you to know that I have been very busy since returning home. Let me catch you up on the highlights: 1) I’ve been … Continue reading
As my regular readers know, I don’t blog only about Jane Austen and the Regency period. So my contribution to the Summer Banquet Hop is not “period correct.” It’s more current and personal. Does anybody remember progressive dinners? I’m not sure … Continue reading