Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
- The Best Movies I Never Watch
- Beneficial Exercise
- November Nostalgia
- Sense and Sensibility: the Themes Just Keep on Coming
- Making a Start
- August Ups and Downs
- Happy Birthday to “The Darcys of Pemberley” – Celebration and Giveaway!
- A Movie Review: Emma 2020
- What’s Next?
- It’s Launch Day for “Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words”
Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
Tag Archives: rejection
Question: Should I a) publish independently now? -or- b) continue holding out hope for a traditional publishing contract? That’s the decision I’ve been wrestling with, unsure which way I should go. I’ve been writing seriously for about six years now. During that time, I’ve completed three … Continue reading