My two new novels have just launched out into the world, and one early reader has already burned through them both, leaving 5-star reviews for each on Amazon! Here they are:
Leap of Faith: What a great story! I love second chance stories, and Winslow’s told a good one with a unexpected twist in it. I’ve read several of her other books; my favorite is ‘The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen.’ Leap of Faith was entertaining as well as thought-provoking, and I’m looking forward to reading Leap of Hope.
Leap of Hope: Excellent book! This is the second book in a ‘second-chance’ series. It is tied to the first book, but only in the means by which our heroine gets her second chance. Unlike in the first book, Hope asks for a brand-new life for her second chance. Her adjustments to her new time were quite funny (no spoilers!) To her surprise, what she expected out of a new life is not quite what she ends up getting…
Thanks, “Leslie.” Reviews are SO helpful, and I truly appreciate anyone who takes the time to leave one for me!
Now it’s time for me to go on book tour! – virtual book tour, that is, visiting several blogs this month as a guest blogger, all in an effort to get the word out about Leap of Faith and Leap of Hope to a wider audience. Along the way, I’ll be giving more books away (but you still have one day left to enter to win the biggest giveaway at the Austen Variations launch!). Each post will be different – excerpts, interviews, and fun stuff related to the new books. So I hope you’ll follow along.
Here’s the schedule, which I’ll be updating with topics and live links as we go along, so check back periodically or watch for my announcements on Facebook.
- February 28…Austen Variations Launch – Inspiration for the Crossroads Collection
- March 6…….. Darcyholic Diversions – Mr. Collins Interviews Shannon Winslow
- March 10…….Austenesque Reviews – Regency Fantasy Fulfilled (with LoH excerpt)
- March 15…….My Jane Austen Book Club – Write What you Love: LoH (mini excerpt)
- Fly High – Write What you Know: LoF (mini excerpt)
- March 20……So Little Time, So Much to Read – Author Interview
- March 24……Coffee with Colette – Jambalaya to Chocolate (LoH food connection)
- March 28……More Agreeably Engaged – Interview with Hope O’Neil – heroine of LoH
Even though these new books are a little different than what I’ve given you before, I trust you’ll find the quality of writing the same and the stories just as compelling. And as always, you can count on romance and happy endings!
“I shall be miserable without you – t’will be a most pleasant tour to you… pray, be persuaded.” (from Jack and Alice – a juvenile work of Jane Austen)