Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
- November Nostalgia
- Sense and Sensibility: the Themes Just Keep on Coming
- Making a Start
- August Ups and Downs
- Happy Birthday to “The Darcys of Pemberley” – Celebration and Giveaway!
- A Movie Review: Emma 2020
- What’s Next?
- It’s Launch Day for “Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words”
- Cover Reveal Bonus!
- Hats, ARCs, and a Cover Peek-a-boo
Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
Tag Archives: mother
My month of August in review – great travels and one great loss. Continue reading
With it being Mother’s Day, I started thinking about the mothers portrayed in Jane Austen’s novels: Mrs. Bennet, Mrs. Morland, Mrs. Dashwood, and Mrs. Price. Not exactly an exemplary group, but at least they lived to see their children to adulthood. Two others … Continue reading