Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- A Poison Pen Letter for Wickham
- Fitzwilliam Darcy, In His Own Words
- Amazing Grace: Must-See Movie
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
Tag Archives: fathers
“Our dear father has closed his virtuous and happy life, in a death almost as free from suffering as his children could have wished.” Jane Austen wrote this on the day of her dear father’s death (January 21, 1805) in a … Continue reading
This being Father’s Day, I wanted to offer a salute to fathers everywhere who have done their best to shoulder the responsibilities and live up to the ideals of that important office. My own excellent father, now 84, is a godly man who has my eternal gratitude, love, and … Continue reading