Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- From Sensibility to Sense
- A Poison Pen Letter for Wickham
- Fitzwilliam Darcy, In His Own Words
- Amazing Grace: Must-See Movie
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
Tag Archives: book festival
Many of you know I spent last weekend at the Northwest Book Festival near Seattle, where I shared a booth with 3 other Austenesque authors – Susan Mason-Milks (Mr. Darcy’s Proposal), Jenni James (Pride and Popularity, etc.) and Laurel Ann Nattress of Austenprose … Continue reading →
Books! Books! And More Books! Did your heart skip a beat? Are you hyperventilating? Salivating like one of Pavlov’s dogs? Then you are a true bibliophile like me, Jane Austen, and her creation Marianne Dashwood. “What a happy day for booksellers, music-sellers, and … Continue reading →