Woohoo! Today’s the day my latest novel officially debuts! Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley is now available in paperback, Kindle, and Nook. Audio will be coming soon too.
Once again, I have the honor of “launching” the book at Austenprose, where my hostess is the lovely and gracious Laurel Ann Nattress. There will, I trust, be no water involved (first definition of launch: cause to slide into the water). Water and books don’t go well together. Other definitions fit better for the occasion. Yes, the book will be put forth, start, set going, and set out into the world. That’s cause for celebration, and that’s exactly what’s happening at Austenprose. Read about my inspiration for the book and enter to win one of the exclusive prizes being offered!
Then I hope you will follow along on my virtual book tour in the weeks to come. I have been invited to stop by the blogs listed below to share about Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley – something new and different at each one. If you stay with me, not only will you have a pretty good chance of winning a prize, you should also be quite an expert on the book when we finish. Of course, I hope that somewhere along the way you’ll decide to read it as well!
- July 21 – Book Launch at Austenprose (my inspiration)
- July 22 – Book Tour Kickoff at Austen Variations (writing a variation/companion novel)
- July 28 – So Little Time… So Much to Read (interview with Miss Georgiana)
- July 31 – My Jane Austen Book Club (the surprising view through Georgiana’s eyes)
- Aug. 4 – Faith, Hope, and Cherry Tea (Georgiana’s boasts to Col. Fitzwilliam of two proposals “so far” – an exclusive excerpt)
- Aug. 11 – More Agreeably Engaged (the “accomplished” Miss Darcy)
- Aug. 19 – Austenesque Reviews (the musical Miss Darcy)
- Aug. 24 – The Book Rat (William, Fitzwilliam, Sir William – Too Many Williams!)
“I shall be miserable without you – t’will be a most pleasant tour to you… pray, be persuaded.” (chapter 6 of Jack and Alice – a juvenile work of Jane Austen)
Congratulations, Shannon. Wishing you a happy, successful, and dry book launch.
Haha! Thanks so much, Joy! I do sometimes entertain myself by getting a little silly with titles (blog post, chapters titles). 🙂
Congratulations on the launch. This is one I will be reading – one way or another.
Thank you, Sheila!
Pingback: Jane Austen Variations » Blog Archive » Winners of the “Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley” Debut Giveaway
Congratulations, Shannon. I am looking forward to reading this in conjunction with The Darcys of Pemberley.
Thanks, Debbie, I hope you enjoy the experience!
Shannon, Where can we purchase your books. I am very intrigued by them. I am from Oklahoma. Is there book stores that carry your books?
Hi, Laura. I’m glad you stopped by! My books are most easily found at online booksellers (B&N, Amazon) and are available in paperback, ebook, and audio. Thank you for your interest and happy reading!