Once again, I have the honor of “launching” the book at Austenprose, where my hostess is the lovely and gracious Laurel Ann Nattress. There will, I trust, be no water involved (first definition of launch: cause to slide into the water). Water and books don’t go well together. Other definitions fit better for the occasion. Yes, the book will be put forth, start, set going, and set out into the world. That’s cause for celebration, and that’s exactly what’s happening at Austenprose. Read about my inspiration for the book and enter to win one of the exclusive prizes being offered!
Then I hope you will follow along on my virtual book tour in the weeks to come. I have been invited to stop by the blogs listed below to share about Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley – something new and different at each one. If you stay with me, not only will you have a pretty good chance of winning a prize, you should also be quite an expert on the book when we finish. Of course, I hope that somewhere along the way you’ll decide to read it as well!
- July 21 – Book Launch at Austenprose (my inspiration)
- July 22 – Book Tour Kickoff at Austen Variations (writing a variation/companion novel)
- July 28 – So Little Time… So Much to Read (interview with Miss Georgiana)
- July 31 – My Jane Austen Book Club (the surprising view through Georgiana’s eyes)
- Aug. 4 – Faith, Hope, and Cherry Tea (Georgiana’s boasts to Col. Fitzwilliam of two proposals “so far” – an exclusive excerpt)
- Aug. 11 – More Agreeably Engaged (the “accomplished” Miss Darcy)
- Aug. 19 – Austenesque Reviews (the musical Miss Darcy)
- Aug. 24 – The Book Rat (William, Fitzwilliam, Sir William – Too Many Williams!)
“I shall be miserable without you – t’will be a most pleasant tour to you… pray, be persuaded.” (chapter 6 of Jack and Alice – a juvenile work of Jane Austen)