Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
- August Ups and Downs
- Happy Birthday to “The Darcys of Pemberley” – Celebration and Giveaway!
- A Movie Review: Emma 2020
- What’s Next?
- It’s Launch Day for “Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words”
- Cover Reveal Bonus!
- Hats, ARCs, and a Cover Peek-a-boo
- Hearts and Flowers
- The Same, Only Different
- Wrapping up the Year with a Gift for You
Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
Tag Archives: writing trilogies
Jan. 16, 2014 “Oh, For a Pride and Prejudice Trilogy!” There is a certain mystique about the trilogy, and I think most novelists dream of writing at least one – one that’s important, acclaimed… and preferably available in a beautifully boxed set! That was … Continue reading →