Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Amazing Grace: Must-See Movie
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
Tag Archives: point of view
Mr. Wickham was the happy man towards whom almost every female eye was turned, and Elizabeth was the happy woman by whom he finally seated himself. (Pride and Prejudice, chapter 16) Pride and Prejudice, the best known and probably best … Continue reading →