Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
- The Best Movies I Never Watch
- Beneficial Exercise
- November Nostalgia
- Sense and Sensibility: the Themes Just Keep on Coming
- Making a Start
- August Ups and Downs
- Happy Birthday to “The Darcys of Pemberley” – Celebration and Giveaway!
- A Movie Review: Emma 2020
- What’s Next?
- It’s Launch Day for “Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words”
Fitzwilliam Darcy in His Own Words
Murder at Northanger Abbey
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
Tag Archives: Derbyshire
> “I do not mean to say that a woman may not be settled too near her family. The far and near must be relative, and depend on many varying circumstances. Where there is fortune to make the expense of … Continue reading