Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
Mr. Collins’s Last Supper
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
- Visitors to Hunsford: a P&P Missing Scene
- Life and Other Unmanageable Events
- The Supreme Council of Baddies
Tag Archives: Christmas
Christmas is coming! Notice that I didn’t say Christmas is here, because technically this is Advent – a time of waiting and preparation in anticipation of the day of Jesus’ birth. I know that on the retail calendar, the Christmas … Continue reading
“I sincerely hope your Christmas in Hertfordshire may abound in the gaieties which that season generally brings…” (Pride and Prejudice, chapter 21) A friend shared this lovely story with me, and I thought I’d pass it along. I don’t … Continue reading
> “This is quite the season indeed for friendly meetings. At Christmas everybody invites their friends about them, and people think little of even the worst weather. I was snowed up at a friend’s house once for a week. Nothing … Continue reading