Join me as I weave together my passion for writing and my love of all things Jane Austen. Please also look for me on Facebook.
Prayer & Praise: a Jane Austen Devotional
The Ladies of Rosings Park
Leap of Faith
Leap of Hope
Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley
The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen
The Darcys of Pemberley
Mr. Collins’s Last Supper
For Myself Alone
Return to Longbourn
- Book Launch for “Murder at Northanger Abbey”
- Revealing a Cover for “Murder”
- Why Not Write a Murder Mystery?
- Can Jane and I Help?
- Who Knew Henry Tilney Was Such a Passionate Guy?
- Becoming a Fan of Becoming Jane
- Taking Pleasure in a Good Novel
- Superhero in Disguise
- Book Launch and Giveaway!
- Ta-Da! Cover Reveal… at last!
- And the Winner Is… (Cover Image Decision)
- Cover Image Quandary – Part 2
- Cover Image Quandary
- Updates and Picnics
- Visitors to Hunsford: a P&P Missing Scene
Tag Archives: Anne Elliot
“Let us never underestimate the power of a well-written letter.” Okay, so I hear you JA aficionados saying, “Hey, where did she dig up that line?” And you’re right; it is not strictly a Jane Austen quote. But it certainly … Continue reading
If you have seen the ’95 version of Persuasion with Amanda Root and Ciaran Hinds, this spot will look familiar. In the movie we see Captain Wentworth sitting on that very bench outside the pump-room in Bath before he rises to … Continue reading
“My idea of good company, Mr. Elliot, is the company of clever, well-informed people, who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company.” “You are mistaken … that is not good company; that is the … Continue reading