The Persuasion of Miss Jane Austen is officially launched out into the world, and I’m hoping the world will receive “my darling child” well. Things are looking promising, according to the reviews of few early birds who managed to read it already. Yay! Meanwhile, I’m going on tour – my virtual book tour for the new book. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be visiting various blogs of a literary nature, doing guest posts and interviews, each one different and many with giveaways attached.
- July 9 – Cover Reveal at Austen Variations
- July 10 – Austenprose (preview)
- July 29 – More Agreeably Engaged (preview)
- Aug. 11 – Launch Day at Austenprose!
- Aug. 12 – Austen Variations
- Aug. 18 – The Book Rat
- Aug. 25 – So Little Time…
- Sept. 2 – My Jane Austen Book Club
- Sept. 10 – Austenesque Reviews
- Sept. 15 – Leatherbound Reviews
- Sept. 23 – Faith Hope & Cherrytea
There will also be a few sites featuring reviews of the new book along the way. I’ll keep you informed! Wish me luck!
“What say you to accompanying these Ladies? I shall be miserable without you – t’will be a most pleasant tour to you – I hope you’ll go.” (Jane Austen, from Jack and Alice, a juvenile work)